70's style chasuble dress in corduroy [COLOR].
• Soft and comfortable corduroy knit fabric.
• Flared shape.
• Horizontal cutout below the waist with inserted pocket.
• Small flag label sewn on the side seam.
• Available in eggplant, navy blue and beige.
• The cotton of this garment is 100% from organic farming.
ARSENE ET LES PIPELETTES ORGANIC COTTON
Arsène et les pipelettes is resolutely committed to a long-term approach for a fashion more respectful of the planet, in particular by opting as soon as possible for organic cottons, more respectful of the ecosystem and of those who cultivate the agricultural lands. To make this organic cotton dress, we worked with a factory we know well in northern Portugal, near Porto. Our cottons, once knitted and assembled, are washed to give them softness and suppleness, and the cotton as we work it is particularly soft to the touch.
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE
80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- For deliveries outside EU, custom and administration fees might be applied by the carrier.
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 3 jours after reception (+ processing time of your bank)
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal