I) ABOUT US:
The data controller, Arsène et les pipelettes, is the company EURL Arsène whose registered office is located at 28, rue Aristide Bourousse, 64500 Ciboure, registered in the Bayonne Trade and Companies Register (RCS) under number 487 430 118 00017.
II) YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
A) When you place an order on our website or when you make a purchase in one of our physical sales outlets, you provide us with the following data:
- Your identification and contact data: your first name, last name, language and country from which you interact with us, as well as your contact data such as your e-mail address, postal address, delivery address and telephone number.
- Economic and payment information: your bank details (please note that all payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank, we do not store any card numbers), information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.
- Login and browsing data
- Your profile - if you open a customer account, you create a profile and identify yourself when you visit our website, so data will be stored such as your customer ID and password, recent purchases.
- Your personal preferences - this includes your marketing and cookie preferences.
- Additional personal information - You may also provide us with other personal information such as your date of birth, gender, etc. Only we collect and store this additional information, and we only use it in our analysis to improve our services.
When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a feature, some data are mandatory fields as they are data we need to allow you to access that feature (for example to deliver a parcel, we need your postal address).
It is important that the personal information shared about you is correct and up to date. Please inform us of any changes to your information.
We do not store sensitive personal information of any kind, so as our website is not intended for children we do not store any data relating to children.
B) Data obtained via cookies
- Usage data - this information includes the products and services you have purchased from us and how you use our website.
Technical data - this information includes:
- Your IP address, search engine and version, location and time zone, browser extension, operating system and platform, and other technical data about the device you use to browse our site.
- Information about your visit, including URLs and clickstreams, to and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, time spent on pages, page interaction (such as clicks and cursor movements), how you leave pages.
III) WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Depending on the type of data we have about you, we may process it for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of our site: if you wish to use our services, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the site and to enable you to access the various features and personalised services. You can delete your account at any time by contacting us.
- To execute a purchase contract with you: your data is then used to keep you informed of the status of your order, to prepare your order, to accept your payment, to give you access to the after-sales service, to have your order refunded. It also enables us to prevent fraud against you and us during the purchase process. If we consider the action to be fraudulent, this processing may allow us to block the transaction.
- To respond to customer service enquiries
- To improve our services: by using our site, you are informed that we process your browsing and purchase data for analysis and statistical purposes. This data allows us to better understand how you use our site in order to improve the usability and quality of our services.
- Third party providers of applications, tools, gadgets and plug-ins on our website and mobile application, as well as the networks on which we publish editorial and promotional content (such as Facebook and Instagram) may also use automated means, linked to centres of interest and context, to collect user data (interactions with functions and profiling of online activity). This data is collected directly by these providers and/or third parties and is subject to their policies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Arsène et les pipelettes is not responsible for the practices of these service providers and third parties.
- For marketing purposes: if you have subscribed to our newsletter, we process your data to manage your subscription and send you targeted information via email or SMS. We need your consent for all direct marketing. You can also unsubscribe from our communications at any time (e.g. to unsubscribe from the newsletter, simply click on the button at the bottom of all our newsletters and confirm your unsubscription).
Where you have given us consent to receive direct marketing content, we may use the information you have provided for the following purposes
- Sharing information about our events, products, services, current offers
- Recommending certain products that may be of interest to you
IV) THIRD PARTIES
In the course of your use of our site, you may receive information from third parties with whom we work to provide certain services to you. This may include:
- Financial institutions
- Logistics, transport and delivery services
- Marketing and advertising service providers
We may share your information with our third parties for the following reasons for example:
- Payment services in order to process payment;
- Delivery companies to deliver your order;
- Analytics software that enables us to process your information to optimise your shopping experience on our site.
We require third parties to undertake to respect the security of your personal information in accordance with the law.
V) WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
A) Legal basis:
We have legal grounds for processing your data which depend on how you interact with our site.
- When you purchase products from our site, we need your personal data to perform the contract between us and you. For example, we need your details to deliver your order.
- We also rely on other legal grounds such as your legitimate interests. For example, we consider it in your interest that your identity cannot be used for fraudulent purposes, that our customer service people have access to your order information to serve you better, that we can better understand your use of our site to improve its usability and the services we offer you
- We respect the importance given to consent in the new RGPD law.
Your consent must be given in a clear and unambiguous manner. This is why, when you agree to receive our communications (via newsletters in particular):
- You must tick a box validating your consent to be subscribed
- Children under the age of 13 cannot give their consent
- You can withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to unsubscribe from our direct marketing via newsletters, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email. A page will then open and you just need to click on the "validate your unsubscription" button. If you have a customer account on our website, you can also unsubscribe or change your preferences by logging into your profile.
Cookies (including those in advertising banners) require a specific unsubscribe.
C) Other rights
In accordance with the French law "Informatique et Liberté" of January 6, 1978, as modified by the law of August 6, 2004, the customer has the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning him/her.
- Right of access to data: to offer you the possibility of recovering the personal information that we hold about you. Either by contacting us or, if you have a customer account, via "My account" > "RGPD - Personal data" > "Download my data".
- Right to rectification: you have the possibility to correct inaccurate information about yourself by contacting us or via your customer account.
- Right to have your personal data deleted: giving you the means to ask us to delete your data.
Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you can therefore at any time and at no cost send us an email to exercise your rights at [email protected]
Or send us a letter to the following address
Arsène et les pipelettes
28 rue Aristide Bourousse
Please note, however, that we are not always able to respond to this request for legal reasons.
If you have a customer account, you can also modify your personal details from your customer area by logging in with your email address and password.
VI) SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website has appropriate security measures in place to prevent the loss, unauthorised use or access, modification or disclosure of your personal information. All data you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
In the case of an account creation, you have chosen a password. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We therefore recommend that you choose a strong password and do not share it.
We recommend that you only connect to secure networks, preferably private ones. Be aware of the risks involved on public wifi networks.
If you receive an email claiming to be the brand we work for and asking you to provide personal information, please do not respond and forward the email to us so that we can take appropriate action.
All of our service providers operate within the European Economic Area (EEA) and are therefore subject to the same legislation as us. If any of them are located outside the EEA, we would like to assure you that the transfer of your data will be carried out with appropriate care.
VII) HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your data for as long as you remain a customer and also afterwards, in order to respond to any queries, complaints, or to maintain any data necessary to meet legal, accounting or analytical requirements. We may also retain your data for research or statistical analysis.
- As part of a subscription to our newsletter, we will not contact you again if you have not opened our newsletters for more than three years.
Arsène et les pipelettes reserves the right to modify this policy at any time in order to comply with legal, regulatory, jurisprudential and technical developments