The perfect pair of mittens for baby to keep them warm all winter !
• Deer spots pattern jacquard in brown and beige tons.
• Cashmere fiber and extra-fine merino wool mixed with viscose and polyamide for more softness and warmness.
• Ribbed finish for the wrists with a pompom on the top.
• Mesh cord to keep the mittens together.
To make these mittens in knitted mesh, we worked with a factory that know well, in the north of Portugal, near Porto. We are using Italian string and the factory we work with is specialized in this type of mesh.
ORIGIN AND CARE
40% extra-fine merino wool, 30% viscose, 20% polyamide, 10% cashmere. Mesh clothes from Arsène et les pipelettes are designed to be machine washed. Unlike popular belief, it’s better to wash a knit with your laundry than by hand, because we tend to too mush twist the fiber and to overdose the detergent while we wash them by hand, Use a machine washing, with a cold wash (or maximum 20°) and on wool setting.
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- For deliveries outside EU, custom and administration fees might be applied by the carrier.
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 3 jours after reception (+ processing time of your bank)
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal