The little jacquard sweater that turns baby into a deer.
• Fine and warm knit on a beige background.
• Cashmere and merino wool extrafine fibers mixed with viscose and polyamide for more softness and warmth.
• Mini ribbed finish at cuffs and bottom of the body.
• Embossed ears.
• Buttoned opening at back armhole for easy head passage.
To make this cardigan, we worked with a factory we know well in northern Portugal, near Porto. We use Italian yarn and the factory we work with is specialized in this type of knitwear.
ORIGIN AND CARE
40% extra-fine merino wool, 30% viscose, 20% polyamide, 10% cashmere. Mesh clothes from Arsène et les pipelettes are designed to be machine washed. Unlike popular belief, it’s better to wash a knit with your laundry than by hand, because we tend to too mush twist the fiber and to overdose the detergent while we wash them by hand, Use a machine washing, with a cold wash (or maximum 20°) and on wool setting.
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- For deliveries outside EU, custom and administration fees might be applied by the carrier.
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 3 jours after reception (+ processing time of your bank)
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal