This jumpsuit for baby girls, made of embroidered brick red cotton, inspired by tradition, is as warm as it should thanks to its lining.
• Slightly baggy shaped, long sleeves, rounded neckline.
• Cotton veil delicately crafted to give an embossed effet.
• Embroidered motives in thinck threads to highlight the dickey and small flounces on the front.
• The body is entirely lined with peach finish cotton flannel to give warmth and softness.
• Elasticated cuffs, opening at the back by buttons and snap fasteners at the crotch to make it easy to put on.
• Small pleats under the front and the back yokes.
• Exists in terracotta red, pink powder and fir green color.
OUR COTTON VOILE
To make this cotton voile jumpsuit, we worked with a factory in India, in the Uttar Pradesh region. We have been working for a long time with our Indian partners, whose expertise in the subtlety of colors, the quality of cotton voile and finishing touches (like embroidery) is inimitable.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
100% cotton. Machine wash inside out up to 30°C/86°F gentle cycle.
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 8 jours after reception
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal