"Ajustable, two-side baby bib, made of extra soft, organic cotton, a must-have item in the baby's trousseau.
• External side made of peach-finish cotton to give a softer touch, internal side made of absorbing, raw terrycloth.
• Printed with a pattern of leaves in brown, taupe, terracotta, blue and camel tones over an off-white background.
• It is adjustable around the neck thanks to small snap fasteners.
• Small flag on the front.
OUR ORGANIC COTTON
Arsène et les pipelettes commits to preserving the environnment, namely through choosing whenever possible organic cottons. This choice is more respectful of the ecosystem and of those cultivating the lands where the cotton is grown. To make this bib, we worked with a factory that we know well in the north of Portugal, near Porto. Our cotton fabrics, once knitted and assembled, are washed to make them soft and supple. We work the cotton fabric in a way to make it particularly soft to touch.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
100% cotton. Machine wash inside out up to 30°C/86°F gentle cycle."
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 8 jours after reception
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal