"Women's denim trousers new mom cut.
• The comeback of the mom jean, it is THE vintage jean of the 1970s.
• Cotton stretch denim fabric blue bleach 11.
• High waist, straight cut, wide at the hips.
• Front opening with central button and zip.
• Belt with loops.
• 2 round pockets on the front.
• 2 patch pockets under the back.
• Jacron Arsène woman sewn on the back belt.
• Embroidery ""AP"" in contrast inside the belt.
• Our Berivan trousers run large, so we advise you to take one size smaller than your usual size.
Louise wears this piece in S.
Need advice on a size? Contact us at [email protected]
To manufacture these trousers, we worked with a factory located in Morocco, near Casablanca, which only manufactures trousers and has developed recognised expertise in this area.
ORIGIN AND CARE
97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Free shipping above 100€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- For deliveries outside EU, custom and administration fees might be applied by the carrier.
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 3 jours after reception (+ processing time of your bank)
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal