"A tribute to the sailors of the Basque coast with this terry-towelling sweater mandarine 244.
• GOTS certified organic cotton material, kinder to the skin and the environment.
• Dip-dyed for a deeper colour.
• Straight shape, round neck, raglan sleeves.
• Ribbed trims at collar and bottom of the body.
• Small flag label on side.
• Available in blue with a ""sailor portrait"" embroidery in the middle front and in tangerine with a ""small pea"" embroidery.
ORGANIC COTTON ARSENE ET LES PIPELETTES
Arsène et les pipelettes is resolutely committed to a long-term approach that is more respectful of the planet, in particular by opting, when possible, for organic cottons, which are more mindful of the ecosystem and of those who work the land. To make this GOTS certified organic cotton sweater, we worked with a factory we know well in the north of Portugal, near Porto. Our cottons, once knitted and assembled, are washed to give them softness and suppleness, and the cotton as we work it is particularly soft to the touch.
ORIGIN AND CARE
100% certified bio cotton GOTS
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- For deliveries outside EU, custom and administration fees might be applied by the carrier.
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 3 jours after reception (+ processing time of your bank)
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal