Triangular shaped child's chèche in anthracite grey and ecru gingham seersucker. Size 100x35cm for size 2, 150x50cm for size 3.
To make this seersucker scarf we worked with a factory in India, in the Uttar Pradesh region.
The manufacture of the seersucker comes from a traditional Indian technique. The fabric is created by an alternation of smooth lines and embossed lines, obtained by exerting different stresses on the loom. This material, by its specificity of weaving, promotes heat loss and air circulation.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
Machine wash inside out up to 30°C/86°F gentle cycle.
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 8 jours after reception
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal