Bermuda shorts for boys made of linen and cotton in caramel 58. Two italian front pockets and two trim pockets with buttons at the back. Dart under the belt with loops. Crooked cut details made of cotton voile, printed with the leaves pattern inserted on the waist and hems. Adjustable waist by an elasticated band inside the belt. Sewn label made of leather on the back.
OUR COTTON LINEN
To make this bermuda, we worked with a factory in Morocco, near Casablanca, which only manufactures pants and bermudas and whose expertise and quality we greatly value.After a lot of research, we mixed linen with cotton according to a precise formula: 52% linen and 48% cotton. This combination creates a material that is soft and easy to clean like cotton and has an elegant woven appearance like linen. Another quality of this material is that it “ages” nicely. For a beautiful deep color, the pieces are piece-dyed, which means instead of dyeing the yarn before making the fabric, the garment is dyed once it is assembled.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
52% linen, 48% cotton.
Machine wash inside out up to 30°C/86°F gentle cycle.
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 8 jours after reception
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal