Nod to old basque fabrics for this skirt for girls made of mottled cotton voile in amaranth color.
• Flared shape, knee-length.
• Double cotton veil in mottled amaranth color.
• Double cotton voile with a chambray effet , flexible and comfortable.
• Small sewn pleats on the brillant waist to give a nice volume.
• Jacquard band of cotton patched around the skirt and lace detail at the bottom.
• Pockets inserted inside the stitches on the sides.
• Exists in amaranth red and storm blue color.
• Beware, despite its rustic appearance, this double veil is a delicate fabric with a tendency to spinning. We recommend you to be careful about the risk of snagging.
OUR COTTON VOILE
To make this cotton voile skirt, we worked with a factory in India, in the Uttar Pradesh region. We have been working for a long time with our Indian partners, whose expertise in the subtlety of colors, the quality of cotton voile and finishing touches (like embroidery) is inimitable.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
100% cotton. Machine wash inside out up to 30°C/86°F gentle cycle.
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 8 jours after reception
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal