You will assist our Head of the Styling Office in all her missions. You will take part in the development of trends by designing products. Colours, graphics, shapes, materials and details are in your hands. Your main missions will be the following:
- Creation of supports such as: colour ranges and colour variations, colouring of prints and colour simulations on sketches and flat drawings.
- Preparation of files for the factories
- Technical follow-up of files and creation of corrective notices.
- Design and updating of technical files.
- Creation of visuals for professional "books" (look book and workbook).
Mastery of CAD tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc.) and Pack Office is essential. You are proactive and you demonstrate adaptability, versatility, rigour, speed and team spirit.
Fluent English required.
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Salesperson open-ended contract 35h - Bayonne
Autonomous and motivated, you love the world of children's fashion and above all you love contact with customers?