Between the bear of the Pyrenees and the whale which passed on the Basque coast a long time ago, we imagined with this jacquard sweater a beautiful friendship.
• Straight shape, slightly tightened at the bottom, round neckline, long sleeves.
• Cashmere fibers and merino wool of high quality mixed with viscose and polyamide for more softness and warmth.
• Navy blue contrasting ribbed trim at neckline and cuffs, terracotta red contrasting at the bottom of the body.
• Opening by a wooden button at raglan armhole in front.
To make this knit sweater, we worked with a factory that we know well in the north of Portugal, near Porto. We use Italian yarn and the factory with which we work specializes in this type of stitch.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
80% wool 20% nylon. Our knit garments are designed to be machine washed, but if washed at too high temperature or non adapted program, they might be damaged. Allways wash them using the wool program or hand wash cycle of your machine, cold or low temperature (below 30°C/86°F). Gentle spin cycle (600 rpm maximum).Never tumble them dry but lay them flat on a towel.
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 8 jours after reception
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal