"A Basque sheep invited herself on this finely striped girl tee-shirt in organic cotton.
• Straight shape, long sleeves, rounded neckline.
• Peach finish fabric for more softness.
• Ewe motif in off-white faux fur appliqué with embroidered contours on the front.
• Rolled finish at neckline, bottom sleeves and body.
• Buttoned opening at the shoulder to facilitate the passage of head in size 3 years.
• Small flag label on the side.
OUR ORGANIC JERSEY
Arsène et les pipelettes commits to preserving the environnment, namely through choosing whenever possible organic cottons. This choice is more respectful of the ecosystem and of those cultivating the lands where the cotton is grown. To make this baby's t-shirt, we worked with a factory that we know well in the north of Portugal, near Porto. Our cotton jersey fabrics, once knitted and assembled, are washed to make them soft and supple. We work the jersey fabric in a way to make it particularly soft to touch..
COMPOSITION AND CARE
100% cotton. Machine wash inside out up to 30°C/86°F gentle cycle."
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 8 jours after reception
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal