Homage to the Fort of Socoa with this blood red terry towelling baby sweater.
• Socoa Fort embroidery on the front.
• Organic terry cotton certified GOTS more respectful of the skin and the environment.
• Straight shape, round collar, raglan sleeves.
• Ribbed collar and cuffs.
• Bottom hem.
• Back opening with snap.
• Small flag label on side.
Arsène et les pipelettes committed to a more sustainable long-term approach of the planet, including opting soon as possible to organic cottons, more respectful of the ecosystem and those who cultivate agricultural land. To manufacture this organic cotton dress, we worked with a factory tbeanie we know well in northern Portugal, near Porto. Our cotton, knitted and once assembled, are washed to give them softness and flexibility, and cotton as we are working is particularly soft.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
100% organic cotton jersey.
Machine wash at 30 ° inside.
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- For deliveries outside EU, custom and administration fees might be applied by the carrier.
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 3 jours after reception (+ processing time of your bank)
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal