A thick baby's cardigan with hood with which we love wrapping baby when it is cold. Its small detail gives it a different touch: small knitted ears placed on the top of the hood!
• Jacquard with checkersboard knitted in bicolor tones such as sage green and mottled gray.
• Majority wool fibres providing warmth blended with polyamide for added softness.
• Ribbed trim around the hood and at the end of the sleeves and body.
• Front opening by wooden buttons.
To make this knit jacket, we worked with a factory that we know well in the north of Portugal, near Porto. We use Italian yarn and the factory with which we work specializes in this type of stitch.
COMPOSITION AND CARE
80% wool 20% nylon. Our knit garments are designed to be machine washed, but if washed at too high temperature or non adapted program, they might be damaged. Allways wash them using the wool program or hand wash cycle of your machine, cold or low temperature (below 30°C/86°F). Gentle spin cycle (600 rpm maximum).Never tumble them dry but lay them flat on a towel.
- Free shipping above 80€ in France (150€ in Europe, 300€ outside Europe)
- Usual delivery time 3 to 5 days
- You have 14 days after reception to return your items in their original packaging.
- Returns are free from Metropolitan France (except for promotions) and our stores
- Refund within 8 jours after reception
- Visa, Mastercard et Paypal